17 Jun 2015

He Calls Howie Onstage. What He Makes The Judge Do Has The Crowd Going Crazy!


I've always been a bit skeptical of hypnotism; although I was definitely amused by the antics that went on whenever a hypnotist would come to my school, I had a hard time believing that what was happening was actually real. Maybe it's because I went to an arts school filled with drama queens and kings, but I've always assumed that the people being hypnotized were simply pretending. That is, until I saw this video. I watched in awe as Chris Jones took the America's Got Talent stage and hypnotized actor and comedian, Howie Mandel. In case you didn't know, Howie is extremely germophobic, and refuses to shake hands with anyone unless they are wearing gloves. I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched Howie, in a trance state, actually shake not only Chris' hands, but the hands of the other three judges. This is amazing! 






Source :Diply




No comments:

Post a Comment