6 Jul 2015

When A Homeless Man Sat Down At An Open Piano, People Were Not Expecting THIS!



As part of an interactive project in Sarasota, Florida, seven pianos were set up around the city. The pianos are open for anyone to play, inviting people to come make beautiful music for their fellow man. I had heard about projects like this before, but I'd never seen it in action until now. 
As a pianist myself, I can honestly say that an empty piano is an incredibly hard thing to walk past without longing to touch the ivory keys. Many talented musicians have graced these keys, including Donald, a former Marine, who ended up on the streets after battling a drug addiction. Donald is 51 years old, and he is known around his city for frequently stunning crowds with his amazing talent. I could listen to him for hours!






Source : Diply


No comments:

Post a Comment